I decided to post about this article because I find it funny! So, daddy's son, the son of the Central African Republic President, Kevin Bozize, goes to one of the most expensive hotels to spend an exorbitant amount of money on luxury treatments. Then he leaves the premises without paying, thinking his father will pay the bill. Doesn't Kevin know The Central African Republic is one of the most impoverish country in the world? His father decided not to pay the bill for a while because apparently this is not the first time Kevin has done it. So the father turned him to the police to lock him up for a few days instead, haha... I strongly support the father's decision to give him a little lesson, and to stop doing stupid things.
This article is great. I agree with the dad that he shouldn't have paid the bill. Just because you are the son of a well known man or even the presidents son, they have to take responsibility for their actions.
ReplyDeleteIt just shows that parental common sense still exists! I've sadly went to high school with the type of kids. My junior year of high school, a girl crashed her lifted monster-truck into 5 other cars, the parents refused to pay for the damages (until suit was threatened), but the girl drove a new BMW the next week. It is sad when kids think that their parents have covered their butts before, they will do it again.
ReplyDelete